CEDIA Certified Members - they make technology work. Simply and efficiently.
CEDIA is an international trade association of companies that specialise in designing and installing electronic systems for the home. The association was founded in 1989 and has more than 3,500 member companies worldwide.
CEDIA is the residential electronic systems industry's central resource for education, networking, business tools, technical resources, and more. Whether you are looking for training for new hires, business strategies, industry-specific education and white papers, or volunteer opportunities, CEDIA has something to offer everyone in the residential electronic systems industry.
What do you get for your membership?
CEDIA Membership Benefits and Discounts
Not a member? Join now.
As a CEDIA member you have access to exclusive discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies and numerous customised CEDIA programs which meet your business needs.
Download a list of CEDIA benefits
If you have any questions please feel free to contact CEDIA Asia Pacific office on email@example.com
Why do companies join CEDIA?
✓ White papers, documentation & webinars
✓ Peer networking & sharing of knowledge
✓ Marketing materials
✓ Industry & technology trend information
How does CEDIA advance the interest of the custom designers/installers?
- Through educational programs, trade shows, publicity, advertising, technical meetings and other methods, CEDIA helps its members in many ways:
- By building awareness of custom installation among consumers, and promoting CEDIA members as the most qualified contractors to perform design and installation of home electronic systems.
- By generating leads and referrals to their members.
- By establishing contacts with allied industries, professions and trades including building, architecture and interior design.
- By making publicity, advertising and sales tools available to all its members.
- By assisting members in improving their management and technical skills.
- By working for the establishment of industry standards with respect to the design and installation of home electronic systems.
- By monitoring and guiding the growth of our industry for the benefit of all its members and customers.